Gems are the premium currency of Card Wars (the other being Coins.)
8 Gems are given to the player at the start (including the 3 Gems the player is forced to spend on an algebraic chest which always yields a Comfy Cave). After this, they can be obtained three ways:
- Players receive 1 Gem for each quest they complete with 3 stars.
- Gems are awarded as prizes in the Deck Wars tournaments for players who finish between 11th to 25th place in their respective bracket.
- Gems can be purchased with real world currency through in-app purchasing.
- they can also be obtained in the daily spin.
Gems can be used to offer advantages that would either be lengthy or impossible by other means. They can purchase:
- Fully revive hero upon defeat and continue quest (1 Gem)
- Increase inventory capacity by 5 cards (1 Gem)
- Instantly fully refill hearts (1 Gem)
- Open premium chest (3 Gems)
- Reshuffle decks when player runs out of cards and needs to draw (1 Gem)